• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Another Newbie

HI Everyone. I am Margie, 14 months post op VSG, orig. weight 243 , current weight 145' just five pounds from goal. I eat no carbs except those in veggies and fruit, get in my water and protein, and exercise 6 days a week. Am here to learn from you all, and to pick up tips for continuous weight loss as well as maintenance, as I am so close to goal.
I am from NJ, Mt Holly area in Burlington County, NJ....would love to hear from any local members. So glad to be here....

HI Everyone. I am Margie, 14 months post op VSG, orig. weight 243 , current weight 145' just five pounds from goal. I eat no carbs except those in veggies and fruit, get in my water and protein, and exercise 6 days a week. Am here to learn from you all, and to pick up tips for continuous weight loss as well as maintenance, as I am so close to goal.
I am from NJ, Mt Holly area in Burlington County, NJ....would love to hear from any local members. So glad to be here....
Hi Margie! I'm new here too. I'm 2 weeks from surgery and nervous. It's nice to hear success stories!

Congrats on being 5#from goal...how exciting!! So happy for you! I'm sure you can give plenty of tips too.

Congratulations Margie!! Sorry, I'm not local. I'm in Michigan and deciding whether to pursue the surgery. I'm 43 yrs old 5'5 255 pounds. I went to this web site to see if I could get some insight. No carbs except those in veggies and fruit, water & exercise sounds like excellent advice. I'm going to attempt to follow that advice since I'm not able to get the surgery yet. Take care & give yourself a big hug for your accomplishment, Hope

Back