• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Ate too much

Maggie C

So I just experienced my first disagreement with food. I think I ate too much. Is it better to try to throw some of it up or wait for the food to settle? This pain is excruciating!

So I just experienced my first disagreement with food. I think I ate too much. Is it better to try to throw some of it up or wait for the food to settle? This pain is excruciating!
Hope everything leveled out for you. I had the RNY and if I eat to much i'll feel sick and in pain... I have to lean over to get some comfort, sometime some comes up and sometimes it take a bit to calm down...

I've found that I am unable to throw up since my bypass. I have to wait it out. If I walk around, that seems to help. The pain can be excruciating.

I have had it happen two times! Yes it is awful I wish I could have thrown up, but had to wait it out. First time I ate chicken too fast. And second time I found out that I cannot tolerate eggs. Everyone is different. Walking sometimes helps trying to burb,and when I could really helped and relieved the pressure.

I have had it happen two times! Yes it is awful I wish I could have thrown up, but had to wait it out. First time I ate chicken too fast. And second time I found out that I cannot tolerate eggs. Everyone is different. Walking sometimes helps trying to burb,and when I could really helped and relieved the pressure.
I have found I am unable to throw up either. I have to walk and wait it out. My big trigger food is ground beef. I also have over eaten a few times.

Back