• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Brushing teeth and leg squats

Leg squats are my new thing, I have been doing them for about a month now, I am able to do 19 in thirty seconds, I use an electric toothbrush and it hesitates after 30 seconds so I start counting them again this way I know how long each segment last, I do it for two minutes each morning, the number of squats I do has increased since I first started doing this. It is a nice little workout to start the day off

Tracy, that is amazing. I'm exhausted just reading it, wow leg squats. Like, I can imagine myself going down...but not coming back up...o_O But it is awesome! Congrats! Maybe sometime in the future...like...way down the road I might try this!

Tracy, that is amazing. I'm exhausted just reading it, wow leg squats. Like, I can imagine myself going down...but not coming back up...o_O But it is awesome! Congrats! Maybe sometime in the future...like...way down the road I might try this!
I couldn't do these before either lol, but someday soon you will be able to do them too

Awesome work :) that's great you are finding healthy routines that fit in to your daily schedule. I think that something we could all do more often.

Back