• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Finally got my surgery date

Ashley M

I received my surgery date. It's going to be October 24, 2016! Yay! Today I started my 2 week liquid diet. Excited for surgery but very nervous at the same time. And hoping this liquid diet isn't to hard to manage.

Congratulations on getting your surgery date set Ashley!!! I'm so excited for you :) Mind if i ask what products you are using for your liquid diet? Also, how is it going so far??

My protein shake is called isagenix. It's chocolate flavored. It's the only 1 I liked. Today is day 3. It's going as good as it can I guess. It's a struggle. Especially bc i have kids that I have to make meals for everyday. I was so hungry the past 2 days. I do ok when I'm at work but when I get home it's really hard.

We're all here to support you Ashley!! You're already two days in and only another week and half left to go. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!! Just keep reminding yourself how great this transformation will be for you and for your family. I haven't heard of isagenix yet, i'll have to look them up. I get all of my protein shakes from www.ambarinutrition.com in case you wanted to try a different brand. I love them and have one every morning for breakfast! They have a large variety of flavors as well and will usually send out free samples for you to try ;)

Back