• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Goal weight = gifting yourself something?

Keith Wells

Bariatric Guru
Well now that I am post op, only for a week mind you. I was wondering if anyone out there has ste a goal and said when I get there I am going to get??????? Not a bribe or anything just something you wanted or what ever and to pat yourself on the back you get a prize. I know sounded different in my head....

I have been thinking of getting a new tattoo, kinda reflecting my kids... Been putting it off but I have finally decided when I hit that weight and my skin doesnt hang to the ground I am just going to go ahead and do it...

Well now that I am post op, only for a week mind you. I was wondering if anyone out there has ste a goal and said when I get there I am going to get??????? Not a bribe or anything just something you wanted or what ever and to pat yourself on the back you get a prize. I know sounded different in my head....

I have been thinking of getting a new tattoo, kinda reflecting my kids... Been putting it off but I have finally decided when I hit that weight and my skin doesnt hang to the ground I am just going to go ahead and do it...
Hi Keith, I had set an incentive goal for when I got to my goal weight. I was planning on taking a singles cruise through the Caribbean since by getting to my goal weight I wouldn't be so self conscious around other people. But my plans changed when I started dating a guy a few weeks prior to my surgery. Now I am not sure what I will do to celebrate when I get to my goal weight, but I'll think of something :)

Back