• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello everyone, I have been away from forum for way too long

dancinbr

Hi,

I used to post at least 3 times a week.

Just stopped doing it; not good. During 2015 in the winter I had continuous sinus infection. The meds I was on included antibiotics and predisone. I gained 15 pounds and never got it back off. So now I am maintaining between 215 to 220. My original goals was 200 and I used to stay 200 to 205.

I am enjoying life a bit too much. Hopefully, as warmer weather happens I can regain some discipline and get the weight off. Health wise I am now doing quite well. My cardiologist simply loves my improvement and would like to see me lose more weight. My GP is very happy with my "new lease on life". I am generally happy as well.

I work with individuals with learning disabilities and I am loving my job.

I hope to start chiming in again here for anyone heading into surgery and/or post op. I am 3 years plus since my surgery and still very happy I had my gastric bypass.

I am never hungry, but I am doing things I need to give up if and when I want to start dropping weight again.

Best wishes to everyone,

Ralph

Hi,

I used to post at least 3 times a week.

Just stopped doing it; not good. During 2015 in the winter I had continuous sinus infection. The meds I was on included antibiotics and predisone. I gained 15 pounds and never got it back off. So now I am maintaining between 215 to 220. My original goals was 200 and I used to stay 200 to 205.

I am enjoying life a bit too much. Hopefully, as warmer weather happens I can regain some discipline and get the weight off. Health wise I am now doing quite well. My cardiologist simply loves my improvement and would like to see me lose more weight. My GP is very happy with my "new lease on life". I am generally happy as well.

I work with individuals with learning disabilities and I am loving my job.

I hope to start chiming in again here for anyone heading into surgery and/or post op. I am 3 years plus since my surgery and still very happy I had my gastric bypass.

I am never hungry, but I am doing things I need to give up if and when I want to start dropping weight again.

Best wishes to everyone,

Ralph
Welcome back we've missed you....

Back