• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Hello my name is Scott

Scott Schoeffler

New to this group. I had my surgery in November of 2013 and was able to get down to 240. Then bad habits kicked back in and life got busy. I put back on 80 pounds. I’m trying to get back in gear and succeed again and do the right things make the right choices.

Hi Scott. Welcome to the group. I’m sorry to hear of your struggles. I hope you are successful in losing weight again. You’ve come to the right place for support. Everyone here is great. Look forward to getting to know you. :)

Hello Scott. Be welcome. I have advised that people who get side tracked to start there journey over again. Remember the pre op changes and the diet? Not saying request another surgery. Nuh huh.
But try to start off eating/drinking just one of your favorites then wean yourself from that. Then on to the next goal. And the goal after that. It would be harder cause you don't have the procedure to aim for but it will be worth it. Visit often and I will try to support you step by step. Best wishes.

Back