• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I am new too!

kkonoske

Hi everyone!
I just finished all my requirements for my Gastric Sleeve. I am paying out of pocket so just waiting for doctors to call me and schedule everything for pre-op visit and surgery etc. Feeling a lot of different feelings. Nervous, excited, scared. You name it, I have probably felt it. I just wanted to introduce myself and make some new friends.
Kelly

Hi everyone!
I just finished all my requirements for my Gastric Sleeve. I am paying out of pocket so just waiting for doctors to call me and schedule everything for pre-op visit and surgery etc. Feeling a lot of different feelings. Nervous, excited, scared. You name it, I have probably felt it. I just wanted to introduce myself and make some new friends.
Kelly
Hello Kelly, welcome, we are her for you, and those feelings you are having are normal, good luck on your journey and keep us posted

I finally have a date for Surgery. I will have surgery on February 26. All of my pre-op stuff will be done February 8. I have my protein shakes and vitamins supplements purchased. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should take to the hospital with me that I might need for my two day stay?

I finally have a date for Surgery. I will have surgery on February 26. All of my pre-op stuff will be done February 8. I have my protein shakes and vitamins supplements purchased. Does anyone have suggestions as to what I should take to the hospital with me that I might need for my two day stay?
Comfy clothes to go home in and a word find

Back