• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My visit to Bloomingdale's

fuww57

I had a couple of hours to kill between appointments and Bloomingdale's was across the street so I decided to have a look inside. In the past I was limited to what I could purchase as far as clothes go (and that was when they did carry reasonably price clothes but now it's all designers at outrageously high prices). Even though I don't have the budget to shop there, I decided to have a look. What surprised me is that when in the past clothes were never large enough to fit me, a lot of clothes were too big for me. WTF?!!! I felt like Gulliver going from Lilliput to Brobdingnag (i.e. a land where he was larger than everyone else to one where he was smaller than everyone else). Well, Bloomie's won't have me as a customer unless I win the lottery but it's nice to know that when it happens they can be my clothier It was fun to try on some overpriced clothes but back to Penney's and Macy's
in the meantime.

I had a couple of hours to kill between appointments and Bloomingdale's was across the street so I decided to have a look inside. In the past I was limited to what I could purchase as far as clothes go (and that was when they did carry reasonably price clothes but now it's all designers at outrageously high prices). Even though I don't have the budget to shop there, I decided to have a look. What surprised me is that when in the past clothes were never large enough to fit me, a lot of clothes were too big for me. WTF?!!! I felt like Gulliver going from Lilliput to Brobdingnag (i.e. a land where he was larger than everyone else to one where he was smaller than everyone else). Well, Bloomie's won't have me as a customer unless I win the lottery but it's nice to know that when it happens they can be my clothier It was fun to try on some overpriced clothes but back to Penney's and Macy's
in the meantime.

Shopping is sure one of the best perks of losing weight, isn't it. You being at goal weight is AWESOME! I'm still losing so I have to actively try to not buy too much because next month the clothes may be too big and I have to shop some more, not that I mind it but it does get a bit expensive. I look for sales of course but everything I like is not always a great deal.

Cheyenne

Back