• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New and Lost

Taat

Hello everyone
I'm loosing weight slowly but it is sooo uneven. My left side of my face is bigger than the right and my right side has 3 fat rolls and my left side only has 2. Is there anyone else having this problem or can explain it to me. Thanks in advance

Hello everyone
I'm loosing weight slowly but it is sooo uneven. My left side of my face is bigger than the right and my right side has 3 fat rolls and my left side only has 2. Is there anyone else having this problem or can explain it to me. Thanks in advance
ugh, i have never heard of this, but i dont get out much lol, but im sure it will all work out in the end, i would talk to my dr. about it though

Hello everyone
I wish I could give you an answer to your problems. Like Tracy, I've never heard of it before. Hopefully your doctor can give you an answer.

Hello everyone
I know you posted this awhile back but I'm wondering if you use the right side muscles more than the left. Like a lopsided smile. If you were able to talk to the doc do you mind letting me know if that was the case? I wish you the best even still.

Back