• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

new here

meagn

Hello, my name is Megan. I am preparing to have the gastric bypass surgery hopefully in the next two months. I have done all my steps towards surgery now it waiting for the green light from my insurance. I am getting nervous about surgery and the two week protein liquid diet I must do before surgery. Mostly because I do not like protein drink at all. I do not know how I will make it so long on the protein drinks. I am also nervous about messing something up after the surgery. I do not want to go through all of this and not succeed. I am hoping to meet people here in all walks of this and be able to give and receive support for others..

Hello, my name is Megan. I am preparing to have the gastric bypass surgery hopefully in the next two months. I have done all my steps towards surgery now it waiting for the green light from my insurance. I am getting nervous about surgery and the two week protein liquid diet I must do before surgery. Mostly because I do not like protein drink at all. I do not know how I will make it so long on the protein drinks. I am also nervous about messing something up after the surgery. I do not want to go through all of this and not succeed. I am hoping to meet people here in all walks of this and be able to give and receive support for others..
I hated the protein shakes, they were literally making me sick!! I bought the protein drink from Syntrax strawberry kiwi, much better. Good luck but think it through I had a hard timr in hospital, lots of pain.

I get my protein shakes at www.ambarinutrition.com. They're actually made specifically for bariatric patients, they taste great, and are cheaper than anywhere else I can find online. Plus, they have coupons every month on their newsletter!

Back