• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

new recipes that aren't seafood

I am a picky eater. Getting bored with same old meat. I don't like seafood, hamburger, barb-que. I only like white chicken, pork, steak, roast beef and cheese. Any ideas?

I am a picky eater. Getting bored with same old meat. I don't like seafood, hamburger, barb-que. I only like white chicken, pork, steak, roast beef and cheese. Any ideas?

Hi Janice!

I like to eat salad and put chicken breast pieces among my favorite salad consisting of lettuce, tomato, cheese, celery, and green pepper. Oil and vinegar is a good low calorie dressing or Italian works well. My favorite though is low calorie French.

I love to cook Roast beef, chicken breast and Pork slow and long til it falls apart and freeze it in small containers and cook my favorite veggies and freeze in small containers and thaw out a little at a time to eat daily at meals so I can eat small amounts often so I don't get too hungry.

I love to melt cheese over a scrambled egg for breakfast and sometimes put salsa over it too.

I don't really have exact recipes but rather cook as my mother cooked but I go slow on too much salt. I hesitated to answer your post because I'm not a recipe type person but thought maybe I could give you some ideas on preparing meals ahead and not getting so hungry so that a person eats the wrong type food or too much food at once.

Good luck,

Cheyenne:cool:

Thanks Cheyenne,
I haven't added veggies much yet because just getting 3oz protein at a meal fills me up. Plus I'm not much of a veggie eater anyway. Thanks for the tips

Back