• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New & surgery in August hopefully!

Alison

Hello everyone! My name is Alison I am 29 years old and I am in the beginning stages if planning my surgery out. I have my stress test on Saturday and once the surgeon gets the results they will call me with a date! I'm so excited yet I don't want to get too excited...in case I can't get it done. But I'm ready for this new chapter in my life! I hope you are all doing well!

- Alison

Hello everyone! My name is Alison I am 29 years old and I am in the beginning stages if planning my surgery out. I have my stress test on Saturday and once the surgeon gets the results they will call me with a date! I'm so excited yet I don't want to get too excited...in case I can't get it done. But I'm ready for this new chapter in my life! I hope you are all doing well!

- Alison
I felt the same way, I was afraid something stupid would happen and I wouldn't be able to have it done, I worried for nothing, and I'm sure you are doing the same, good luck, and any questions you have , someone will help you out

I felt the same way, I was afraid something stupid would happen and I wouldn't be able to have it done, I worried for nothing, and I'm sure you are doing the same, good luck, and any questions you have , someone will help you out
Thank you so much! That makes me feel better! My surgeon's office just called and said my psychological clearance went through today! So I'm one step closer!!

Back