• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to all this

amyericw

Hello everyone.....
I am new to this and just needed an outlet. I feel alone in this journey I thought I had my husband support and my family but it just seems like whenever it's time to eat they are leaving me alone and going out to eat or bringing it home and eating it in front of me. I am 5 days post op. And I know I chose to do this but it is really hard when you don't know what you can eat and your on a liquid diet. I just feel so lost. If anyone can give me some ideas that would be great

Hello Amyericw, and welcome to the American Bariatrics forum! Congratulations on making this huge step in your life and getting the surgery done. I believe that you will find a lot of people on here that offer great advice and tips on diet, exercise, and lifestyle changes for the post-op bariatric patient. It is unfortunate to hear that your family isn't backing you up on this 100%, but rest assure our community on here will! I applaud you for taking this step and hope you find the info you are looking for.

Back