• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

New to this group...5 weeks p.o.

Mary Wright

Hello everyone. I was asked by my surgeon to join an online group since I have a busy work schedule, and can't make it to meetings. I am 5 weeks post op from rxy, and have lost 40lbs so far...I'm hoping to find some good resources here to help keep me on track. Does anyone here use the baritastick app? Thanks!!

Hello everyone. I was asked by my surgeon to join an online group since I have a busy work schedule, and can't make it to meetings. I am 5 weeks post op from rxy, and have lost 40lbs so far...I'm hoping to find some good resources here to help keep me on track. Does anyone here use the baritastick app? Thanks!!
Congrats on your awesome weight loss so far. What is the baritastick app? I've never heard of it. I hope to get to know you.

just found Baritastic app. Even though my surgery isn't until 12/6, I think I will find this useful. Thanks for pointing it out.

Hi Mary. Congrats on your wonderful weight loss. Thank you for the tip on the app...I've just loaded it to my phone. I'm on a plateau at the moment so any thing I can do to help me get back on track is appreciated.

Hello Mary, and welcome to the forum!! Thank you for that helpful tip about the app. I will definitely have to check it out! Also, congratulations on the 40lb weight loss so far :D Keep up the good work and please keep us all updated on your progress!!

Back