• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I am new to all this. Going through all the pre-op insurance hoopla. Haven't gotten a surgery date yet. Getting exciting to get this started. I am looking for all the support I can through this journey in my life. I hope I get it here. Just trying to read up on what all I can expect before and after surgery. I just don't want to screw this up.

Welcome to the group, the pre op process is long so try not to get too frustrated, it will be worth it in the end!

I am new to all this. Going through all the pre-op insurance hoopla. Haven't gotten a surgery date yet. Getting exciting to get this started. I am looking for all the support I can through this journey in my life. I hope I get it here. Just trying to read up on what all I can expect before and after surgery. I just don't want to screw this up.

Welcome to the group I'm new here too. Yes the journey can be a long one but once you get it done it will all be worth it. Researching is a great way of finding things out, asking questions here and to your doctor. You will do fine just keep the faith.

Hi, welcome we are all here for yo

Back