• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Patrice Stone is new to the site and the sleeve surgery as well

Patrice Stone

Hi I am new to this group I had my sleeve surgery April 2016 my starting weight was 154 and I am now down to 220 I am happy that I am losing but thought I would have loat a lot more weight than this so feeling a little down about that. But other than that I do not regret getting the surgery done I just need to get use to having to chew my food longer and take my time eating lol. I am looking for delicouis bariatric friendly recipes like for breakfast and dinner time mainly and desserts that are good and not full of sugar. Please feel free to send any suggestions my way abouyt recipes or anything else that will be helpful becaue I am new to all this and need help.

Hi I am new to this group I had my sleeve surgery April 2016 my starting weight was 154 and I am now down to 220 I am happy that I am losing but thought I would have loat a lot more weight than this so feeling a little down about that. But other than that I do not regret getting the surgery done I just need to get use to having to chew my food longer and take my time eating lol. I am looking for delicouis bariatric friendly recipes like for breakfast and dinner time mainly and desserts that are good and not full of sugar. Please feel free to send any suggestions my way abouyt recipes or anything else that will be helpful becaue I am new to all this and need help.

Back