• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Protein shake questions

Bluetopaz

Are there any guidelines on the shakes? I've forgotten. The one I just bought has 130 calories, 4 carb, 2 sugar, 24 protein.. What I'm not sure about is that is has 45mg of cholesterol. I'm concerned about that count. It's all confusing there are so many different ones and I don't want to bulk up.. Just lose weight.. Thank you for any help!!

I am on the same track! So, I already purchased the Vanilla Protein Shake...and the Fruit Drinks....Now I ordered the Banana Shake and the Quick slim....It will be here next week. They are pretty fast in shipping things out.

I bought it from American Bariatrics online store...
I bought mine from Walmart on a recommendation.. It's good but the cholesterol at 45 grams worries me.. I'm trying to find out seems most weight loss ones have at least half or less.. Ugh I don't want to gain weight using it...

I get my protein shakes from AmBari Nutrition online. One serving size has 15g of protein, 100 calories, and only 5g of cholesterol. They usually have a lot of great coupons to use too!

Back