• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Starting puree early

Keith Wells

Bariatric Guru
How many people have tried eating early then suggusted? Still have a week before I'm to start puree..... But my mind wants something to taste not liquid... Thought about trying some cottage cheese.....

Hi Keith,
I can't talk from experience since I haven't had my surgery yet, but I've met 1 person and read people's blogs who have started the puree early. All seemed fine except for one person that tried pureed beef, which didn't work. I guess you'll just have to try and see. Good luck.

How many people have tried eating early then suggusted? Still have a week before I'm to start puree..... But my mind wants something to taste not liquid... Thought about trying some cottage cheese.....
I was the same way. I tried cottage cheese a couple of days early. Just eat a very small amount at a time, and wait between spoonfuls. If it hurts try to eat less, or wait a little longer. I hope that this helps.

Back