• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Zucchini lasagna

I made zucchini lasagna for the first time tonight for supper, it only had 200 calories per serving and it was super yummy, I used ground turkey and ground turkey sausage instead of hamburger and used low fat cottage cheese instead of roccota cheese, and low fat mozzarella cheese on top

I made zucchini lasagna for the first time tonight for supper, it only had 200 calories per serving and it was super yummy, I used ground turkey and ground turkey sausage instead of hamburger and used low fat cottage cheese instead of roccota cheese, and low fat mozzarella cheese on top
I'm with Anna. Please post the recipe!!!

I'm with Anna. Please post the recipe!!!
Lasagna
1/2 lb ground turkey
1/2 lb ground turkey sausage
4 zucchini
15oz low fat cottage cheese
2 cups low fat mozzarella shredded
2 cups mushrooms
1 onion
1 jar marinara sauce, ( think)
Garlic seasoning
Plank zucchini, put on baking sheet, with salt and pepper, bake for 10-15 min, after done baking, use paper towels to blot moisture off of them, fry onions and turkey and turkey sausage, add sauce, slice mushrooms and garlic seasoning to sauce.
Layer in 9x13 pan, meat sauce, zucchini,cottage cheese, continue to layer and then top with mozzarella, cover with tin foil, bake for 1/2 hour, remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes 400°

Serves 8
Lasagna
1/2 lb ground turkey
4 zucchini
2 cups mushrooms
1 onion
Garlic seasoning
Plank zucchini, put on baking sheet, with salt and pepper, bake for 10-15 min, after done baking, use paper towels to blot moisture off of them, fry onions and turkey and turkey sausage, add sauce, slice mushrooms and garlic seasoning to sauce.
Layer in 9x13 pan, meat sauce, zucchini,cottage cheese, continue to layer and then top with mozzarella, cover with tin foil, bake for 1/2 hour, remove foil and bake for 15 more minutes 400°

Lasagna
1/2 lb ground turkey
4 zucchini
2 cups mushrooms
1 onion
Garlic seasoning
Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to try it.

It was yummy, I ended up having it for lunch the next day and supper again, then I made zucchini spaghetti last night, I used my spirlizer and then put them in sauce with the other half lb of ground turkey and ground turkey sausage I had left from making the lasagna, let it cook for a little while to soften it up

It was yummy, I ended up having it for lunch the next day and supper again, then I made zucchini spaghetti last night, I used my spirlizer and then put them in sauce with the other half lb of ground turkey and ground turkey sausage I had left from making the lasagna, let it cook for a little while to soften it up
I need to get a spiralizer.

I have a kitchenaid one but I know they have all sorts of ones now, I made my husband use it, he said it was easy, I do plan on eating more zucchini, I wonder if I could make Mac n cheese with zucchini instead of noodles, I'm going to try and look for a recipe

Back