• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

2 month check up

honeysgirl

I had my two month check up yesterday. I have lost 35 lbs and 16 inches. I need 11 more pounds to be out of the obese category. YAY!!
My iron was low but that is the norm for me.
I am so happy that I do not have to take the chewable vitamins anymore. I did buy Citracal and did not realize that you have to take them two at a time so that means 6 a day. What?? Those things are really big and I am used to taking a lot of pills but I don't think these are going to work for me.
I am probably going to order the Bariatric Advantage Calcium chews and also try the once a day multivitamin that they have because then I don;t take have to take a separate B12 or B50 Complex. That is four less pills a day with the Multivitamin.

I still have not figured out how to add the ticker to my profile. LOL

HW: 193
SW: 179
CW: 161
GW: 120
Height: 5'1"

I had my two month check up yesterday. I have lost 35 lbs and 16 inches. I need 11 more pounds to be out of the obese category. YAY!!
I am so happy that I do not have to take the chewable vitamins anymore. I did buy Citracal and did not realize that you have to take them two at a time so that means 6 a day. What?? Those things are really big and I am used to taking a lot of pills but I don't think these are going to work for me.
I am probably going to order the Bariatric Advantage Calcium chews and also try the once a day multivitamin that they have because then I don;t take have to take a separate B12 or B50 Complex. That is four less pills a day with the Multivitamin.

That's awesome Mimi, great work & congratulations!!!

Hehe, did you find the post with the ticker instructions? I can't recall where it was but if I find it, I'll send it to you. :)

Great Job Honeygirl!!
You have come a long way in such a small amount of time. Stay encouraged. I have iron deficiency anemia, vitamin D2 & B12, folate & folic acid deficiencies...thankfully I have NOT had to take any vitamins bc my levels are somehow staying normal.
I agree with your decision to get the supplements from Bariatric Advantage. The horsepills are too much & too frequent. I wish you the best in your weight loss journey! God bless.

Back