• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

3 week plateau

Scoleo

Hey yall. After a couple of good weeks, I've seemed to hit a three week wall. I've lost a couple of pounds, but nowhere near the previous week's loss. Anyone else faced a three week plateau?

Hey yall. After a couple of good weeks, I've seemed to hit a three week wall. I've lost a couple of pounds, but nowhere near the previous week's loss. Anyone else faced a three week plateau?
While I didn't completely stall, it definitely slowed down about that time. But now I am picking back up again so I have no idea what to expect next lol,

I dropped 27 lbs during 1wk pre-op diet, and then first 2 weeks post-op. Week 3 I dropped 7lbs. Just hit week 4 and I dropped 5 lbs.

So yeah, 3 week plateau is probably right due to the starvation diet. I'm still losing faster than I ever have before, but now it's easy.

At three weeks I gained two pounds and stayed there for a week, despite eating correctly and walking everyday. But after that week the weight started dropping again.

Back