• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Best and easiest way to brush your pets

Pat99

Use rubber gloves to remove dead and loose hair rom your dog or cat. This works for short hair breeds. Just put the gloves on and gently rub your hands and fingers along your pet. Be extra careful when working near the eyes. Rub in the same direction as you would if using a brush but change directions to loosen more hair then return back to the normal direction to finish up. For the tail just lightly grip with your fingers and gently pull out the loose hair. You won't believe how much more hair comes out compared to using a brush.

I do this outside so I don't have to pick up the hair from the floors inside. I use a pair of garden gloves that have the palms and fingers rubber coated. Their slightly lumpy texture really grabs and holds onto all of the unwanted dead hair. My dog LOVES this and get all wiggly and happy when she sees me putting the gloves on. I get 5 times more hair from her than I did when I use a brush. I notice a big difference with the amount of hair I find in the house.

Hi Pat will this work with Teddy, he has a long coat, he's part chow and part rott, he deffinately has a chow hairdoo:cool:

Back