• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Calorie and Exercise Tracking Apps?

I recently gained back 4 pounds....I’m 118 now. Not terrible but I see myself going in the wrong direction. I want to nip this in the bud!

So I’ve decided to go back to basics.

One thing I feel would be helpful is using one of those calorie and exercise tracking apps.

Which ones do you guys recommend? Which are the most user friendly? What features do you enjoy the most? Which do you find to be most useful? Which are the simplest to learn?

Your advice would be so much appreciated!

I've been using my fitness pal. I like that it comes up with every type of food from various manufacturers and it's not hard to use at all, I am not very tech savvy. You can calculate any exercise you do and it encourages you with little healthy reminders. I also like that there are recipes and news articles included in the app.

Hi I am 15 months out from my gastric bypass surgery i have stopped losing weight and now I am gaining im sure i am eating to many calories was wondering how to count them correctly. I read something that told me to take each calorie I ate x4 and each protein i ate x4 and every sat fat i ate x6 does this make any sense to anyone? Im really trying to really count my calories but i am really confused how to count them correctly. I would like any type of info i can get. thank you

Back