• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Going through stress again

MamaBearOf4

The older 2 boys have started it again. I had 2 anxiety attacks yesterday. First ones this month. I wrote down. But everything has been happening since halloween. My 12 yr old got mad at my 13 yr old for something he and busted a jug of orange juice. He started in on me. Called me a bitch and a hoe. Since i have been called a fat hoe fat ugly old and crusty by these two. I ask them to help do something and it starts up the fighting and argueing quick. I wanted to hit them so bad this weekend but i held it down and walked away. Yesterday after having the 2 anxiety attacks. I cried to relieve some of the tension. I did not relieve enough because i got a real bad migraine last night that kept waking me up. And of course today i have not been able to eat with out throwing up. It all comes down to stress but no one ever really thinks it effects u this bad but it can. But a good point is i walked so much on halloween and was faster tgen the other adults. Of course my friends daughter wanted me with her. So i kept up with a 2 yr old little girl running for candy. It was a win for me 6000+ steps yay

The older 2 boys have started it again. I had 2 anxiety attacks yesterday. First ones this month. I wrote down. But everything has been happening since halloween. My 12 yr old got mad at my 13 yr old for something he and busted a jug of orange juice. He started in on me. Called me a bitch and a hoe. Since i have been called a fat hoe fat ugly old and crusty by these two. I ask them to help do something and it starts up the fighting and argueing quick. I wanted to hit them so bad this weekend but i held it down and walked away. Yesterday after having the 2 anxiety attacks. I cried to relieve some of the tension. I did not relieve enough because i got a real bad migraine last night that kept waking me up. And of course today i have not been able to eat with out throwing up. It all comes down to stress but no one ever really thinks it effects u this bad but it can. But a good point is i walked so much on halloween and was faster tgen the other adults. Of course my friends daughter wanted me with her. So i kept up with a 2 yr old little girl running for candy. It was a win for me 6000+ steps yay
Sorry you had to go through that but don't give up hang in there!!

So many feelings! I'm so sorry you are stressing again. I can't even imagine what you must be going through. My heart goes out to you. You are amazingly strong and I know you will get through this rough patch like you have all the others. It is just so hard for the heart to comprehend what is happening when it is your loved ones bringing it on.

On the flip side, YAY!!! CONGRATS on all of the accomplishments including killing it on Halloween! Keep up the hard work and you will see nothing but positive results. You've got this!

I’m so sorry to hear how stressed out you are. And for you boys to disrespect you that way, breaks my heart.Believe me I know how stress can affect you. You will get pass this. You have been my inspiration. Had to be fun to run with a 2 year old getting candy. You keep up the good work you are doing for your self. Don’t let nothing stop you.

If i get down i dont stay long. I always have to be on the move. Between myself the boys and husband i dont get a break to much. But the other day he came home got the younger 2 feed and brung me something for me and then he kept sending the other 2 away from my side of the house. He had it set up where i get the pretty nature scene and the boys deal with the road. That means the boys is on the other side of the house. But so is the kitchen and the living room. But i love it because i walk back and forth so many times it is good for me. But it comes in handy when i need a break and my husband acts like a good protection when he sees them coming. He has watched me for years have them and he finally knows what is going on. So he makes sure i am being watched and both younger boys knows how to call him because his voice alone can help me calm and attack. Almost 10 years together and he really does help so much.

So glad you are still doing well MamaBear.
I will keep you and those boys in my prayers. Teen and pre-teen boys can be so much work. They need to keep busy and burn off energy.
I have two boys as well but lucky for me they are grown now.

Keep up the good work and all that walking.:)

mama bear mama bear I am sure you're not going to like my advice here. But what I am seeing are two boys who are turning into domestic violence perpetrators. Their behavior is completely unacceptable at any age. I'm going to tell you what I would do and you can do what you want with it or completely ignore it. I would say, "I have spent your whole life raising you to be a gentleman. And here you are acting like an animal. I do not hang out with men like you, so I am walking away. One of these days when I walk away, I may never come back. I want you to think about that before you do something destructive. I want you to ask yourself if being violent when you are angry is worth it. And I am telling you right now that you are going to discover that violence leads to loss, and you cannot get something back after you have destroyed it."

you have a very small window of time in you have a very small window of time in which you can make and assertive statement like this to a boy who will listen to you and take it to heart because he wants so much to please his mother. Once they become men, if this is the way they have learned to cope, there's not a thing you can say to them that they will ever listen to again.

Well i have done that to a point i leave the older two at home every time. Their therapist is worried about me and they moved up their court date for not going to school. They done said they will more likely take them from the court house. They want me to have some time to get straight because of everything. I have been in touch with their therapist and the other therapist. My therapist has got me going every 2 weeks again because she wants to make sure i am good.

Well i have done that to a point i leave the older two at home every time. Their therapist is worried about me and they moved up their court date for not going to school. They done said they will more likely take them from the court house. They want me to have some time to get straight because of everything. I have been in touch with their therapist and the other therapist. My therapist has got me going every 2 weeks again because she wants to make sure i am good.
I can only imagine the stress you're going through. I'm so sorry.

This has to be really hard when it’s so closes to the holidays. The time when it’s all about families coming together.
I’m so sorry you are going through this. Stay strong,and let your higher power take control.

You know you are in our hearts.

Last edited:
Back