• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

I jumped through my LAST hoop ! Finally .

KathyLev

I knew I needed an endoscopy ,so that was no surprise . So the last test they sprung on me was to see a cardiologist and have a stress test done. That's all finished now and everything is A- Okay - ready to launch ! LOL I'm on my final week of the liver shrink diet and Murphy's law kicked in - everything was going so smooth and suddenly my face hurt really bad and I went to the dentist --- I had to have a root canal . ugh ! Needless to say , I hate that Murphy guy. May 22 can't come too soon for me !

I knew I needed an endoscopy ,so that was no surprise . So the last test they sprung on me was to see a cardiologist and have a stress test done. That's all finished now and everything is A- Okay - ready to launch ! LOL I'm on my final week of the liver shrink diet and Murphy's law kicked in - everything was going so smooth and suddenly my face hurt really bad and I went to the dentist --- I had to have a root canal . ugh ! Needless to say , I hate that Murphy guy. May 22 can't come too soon for me !
Your journey sounds like mine lol

Back