• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Just joining the family

Keyarms

Hey everyone I'm Key from Greensboro NC I'm 37 and I received my gastric bypass surgery on September 25 2019 and my starting weight was 346 and now one month today I'm down to 320 pounds....I just wanted to share that....and hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone I'm Key from Greensboro NC I'm 37 and I received my gastric bypass surgery on September 25 2019 and my starting weight was 346 and now one month today I'm down to 320 pounds....I just wanted to share that....and hello to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Key and welcome. :)

Congratulations on your surgery and for an amazing first month!!! The people on this site are great. Supportive and honest. It's great to have you joining us.

Hi welcome to the group. A great place to be. It sounds like you are off to a good start. Congratulations.

Back