• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

my Chyna girl

tiggerp

Chyna was a rescue, her life before we for we found each other was pittiful.
She is a great dane, and now she weighs a healthy 110 pounds. but before she only weighed about 85 pounds and was scared of everything. Now she has a boyfriend who is also a rescue he is a yorkie poodle mix. they are so cute together playing. So here is a picture of the two of them IMG_20140118_132101.jpgIMG_20140118_132226.jpg

Chyna was a rescue, her life before we for we found each other was pittiful.
She is a great dane, and now she weighs a healthy 110 pounds. but before she only weighed about 85 pounds and was scared of everything. Now she has a boyfriend who is also a rescue he is a yorkie poodle mix. they are so cute together playing. So here is a picture of the two of themView attachment 796View attachment 797

How beautiful they both are!! :) Chyna was very lucky to have found you.

I love dogs (sometimes more than people) lol

We have a mini-schnauzer who is completely and totally adorable. We also have a mini-poodle. What a joy.

They are better than people. Unconditional love and total trust.

Take good care of them; I know you will

They're both adorable! I have two kitties, myself, but I've got a soft spot for the pups. :) How great that you and Chyna found each other; rescues make wonderful companions.

Back