• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My rotten Rottweilers

RedMama

The Great and Powerful Osbourne Von Marvel aka Ozzy IMG_1307.jpg

Princess Aurora Xavier's Storm aka Baby GirlIMG_0092.jpg

The Great and Powerful Osbourne Von Marvel aka OzzyView attachment 855

Princess Aurora Xavier's Storm aka Baby GirlView attachment 856

Hi RedMama!!! Your dogs are beautiful!

I have Rottweilers too. I have bred one AKC Champion Streitwein Doctor Wotan Kayara aka Roc. He finished with 3 majors. He also had Youth Siegers and Selects in the German style shows. He is over 11 yrs old now. See my website at www.kayarahaus.com

I haven't bred any pups or gone to dog shows in over 3 yrs because I have been sick and before my husband died he was extremely ill. Do you go to dog shows?

Cheyenne :cool:

Cheyenne- back in 1990-1996 I did a lot of breeding, showing and training. Since having children I haven't had the time. I do have an outstanding breeder and my pup Ozzy has his tail! He is adorable and not as scary to other people. His dad is from Belgium; Filou vom Brandauerweg. I love the breed and will always have a Rottweiler in my home.

Cheyenne- back in 1990-1996 I did a lot of breeding, showing and training. Since having children I haven't had the time. I do have an outstanding breeder and my pup Ozzy has his tail! He is adorable and not as scary to other people. His dad is from Belgium; Filou vom Brandauerweg. I love the breed and will always have a Rottweiler in my home.

I have several tailed rottweilers, one of which is my German Import "Gina vom Swaiger Schloss" - she was bred by Xaver Meixner's (vom Schwaiger Wappen) younger daughter Christine. Gina is getting old now.

What part of the country do you live in? I live in VA. I love rottweilers too. They are the most loyal dogs, I also will always have rottweilers.

I have heard of your Ozzy's sire Filou. I have never seen him but I did hear that he was a really nice dog.

Cheyenne :cool:

Back