• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

new to this

Welcome to the group!!! You are going to be so glad you did this after you get it done. I had a gastric bypass on 12/6 and consider it a Godsend.
ty ive been waiting for this for awhile i started back in march of 2015 but i ended up pregnant. so when i look at our son he makes me want it more

ty ive been waiting for this for awhile i started back in march of 2015 but i ended up pregnant. so when i look at our son he makes me want it more
Congrats on your little one. Children will definetly make us want to be healthier. I had been trying to get this done for 5 years, but insurance wouldn't pay for it. I finally got insurance that did and I jumped right on it.

ty and i really hope so. i keep looking forward to this new chapter in my life and my boyfriend is standing behind me thru all this and our one year old is my biggest indperation to all of it

hi im new to this and currently attending classes. im lookin forward to havin this done
That's the right attitude to have since you're embarking upon a new way of life, which will lead to a new you! For many years I've struggled with my weight and finally these weight-loss procedures were offered and finally perfected for people who have not succeeded with losing and keeping off the weight. Finally and thankfully these surgeries are not the quick fix, but a tool not to be taken lightly, but respected and handled with care. If you listen to your doctor and their team of experts and follow the instructions given to the letter, you will be healthy and fit in no time. No turning back but success, health, and a new energetic and positive life is the only road ahead for you! I'm happy you've decided to go for it! I never regret the decision, and now I'm almost six years out, and still following the lifestyle rules.......it's the only way to remain healthy and fit for life. One day, one week, one month, one year. Wait and see...I promise you it's going to be worth it!

Back