• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Pre op diet

Emacc08

Did anyone struggle with their 2 week pre op prep? I have finally hit my “this is hardddddd” 7 days til surgery but holy crap, I am hungry tonight. I am getting my 20 carbs in or less as recommended but my oh my. It has been hard to change up my protein and veggies. I miss fruit to. Ahh only one more week!

Did anyone struggle with their 2 week pre op prep? I have finally hit my “this is hardddddd” 7 days til surgery but holy crap, I am hungry tonight. I am getting my 20 carbs in or less as recommended but my oh my. It has been hard to change up my protein and veggies. I miss fruit to. Ahh only one more week!
Bless your heart, you are so close to your surgery date. Congratulations for ALL of your hard work to get this far. I know there are lots of ways to distract yourself while your poor stomach growls. Can you have warm broth, sugar-free jello or sf popsicles? They have zero or almost no calories, but they might help you trick your belly into thinking it's full.

You CAN do this! Good luck. ❤❤

Thank you guys! I am so close. I have been living on 0 carb jello and broth. I have meal prepped just to make it easier at work so I know what I’m going to have. I find when I’m home I just want to snack. But I’ve been doing other activities and drinking loads of water!

Back