• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Sir Riley Baldwin and me

jduffy

DSCF0089.jpgDSCF0258.jpg
The first picture is my Sir Riley Baldwin watching TV. The second is me holding Sir Riley. It is also the most recent picture of me.
Sir Riley is my Psychiatric Service Animal. He knows when I'm upset and comes to me. He has twice pushed my Lifeline button, but neither time was an emergency. Thank heavens both happened during the time period I was to test the system anyway;)
jduffy

View attachment 824View attachment 825
The first picture is my Sir Riley Baldwin watching TV. The second is me holding Sir Riley. It is also the most recent picture of me.
Sir Riley is my Psychiatric Service Animal. He knows when I'm upset and comes to me. He has twice pushed my Lifeline button, but neither time was an emergency. Thank heavens both happened during the time period I was to test the system anyway;)
jduffy

Sir Riley is a beautiful boy! He looks like he is a really big cat, look how tall he stands watching tv. :) He sounds like he is very smart, too. Is he your only pet or do you have any other animals?

I have rottweilers and we live on 5 acres and we have a couple cats here that are semi-wild. We feed them but they are not too friendly.

Cheyenne :cool:

I have a love for Tuxedo kitties.. This is our BoogerBob. We hand raised and bottle fed him from the time he was 3 days old.. We lost him last year at 9 years old to liver cancer.. He was able to tell when my son was going to have a seizure. Booger would paw at him till he sat down and then would lay across his forehead or chest when the seizure would start and stay until my son was finished having a seizure.

View attachment 828

Booger was dressing up for Mardi Gras in this picture....

Last edited:
handsome boy...my husband walked a BIG great dane for two yrs who was precious and welcome in our home. when we had him over a meal, he would come to me to have his face cleaned. sadly, his owner, whom we both considered a friend, decided to try to take my husband away from me. I chose to walk in forgiveness but it hurt horribly. she has moved out of state.

my sisters have sweet kitties who make me sneeze!

Back