• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

So blood work is back

MamaBearOf4

My blood work was perfect. Beside the elevated liver levels. My doctor still wants to get it checked. Better safe then sorry. But i am down to 462lbs. The surgeon was happy that i have done hit past the 100lb mark and i have to go back in 4 months for another check up. But for the most he was excited for my progress. Even my therpis tbe nut and my reg. Doctor was over excited about my lost so far. I am excited because i am wearing clothes i have not worn in years.

My blood work was perfect. Beside the elevated liver levels. My doctor still wants to get it checked. Better safe then sorry. But i am down to 462lbs. The surgeon was happy that i have done hit past the 100lb mark and i have to go back in 4 months for another check up. But for the most he was excited for my progress. Even my therpis tbe nut and my reg. Doctor was over excited about my lost so far. I am excited because i am wearing clothes i have not worn in years.
Way to go MamaBear! You have been working so hard and the results are showing. If you keep up your drive and your spirit, the rest of the weight doesn't stand a chance. :)

Try to keep going. The tight numb feeling is up to my rib cage now and the doctor says he does not see anything wrong. He told me to keep moving and that my body will adjust. I now feel my legs mocing and rubbing against each other more. It feels good to keep going and making everyday better by trying

Back