• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

stop posting until you read the rules & guidelines

To Kevin, our moderator, & the group, this is the post I just sent to pdi.

pdi, we are a connected support group for people who are getting or have gotten some form of bariatric surgery. We get a lot of trolls here who do not respect the group & intend only to disrupt or otherwise affect our operations. Your four posts, written in CAPITAL LETTERS, obviously not constructive or informed, are inappropriate & impolite.

If you are really someone who wants our support & help, go read the guidelines for posting BEFORE YOU POST AGAIN.

Then post any relevant questions or information by introducing yourself with details of your situation & plans for the surgery, or stories of your past surgery.

Please understand that your postings so far constitute forum guidelines violations & I will report them to the moderator if you post again without reading the rules. This is necessary to keep our community from being infiltrated by spammers & people who want only to mock people like us.

In case anyone wants to review the guidelines for posting, I put them on my profile, with selected passages highlighted in snips.

I am new. can you tell me why there are advertisements throughout many threads that are unchecked and not removed? Brianlep is one of the offenders.

The site administrator is the only one who can remove people from the forum and remove posts. We are very aware that this is happening and the only options we have at this time are to keep reporting the posts. You can also go to the person's profile and ignore them so then the post only takes up a small box (it tells you it has ignored content) instead of the whole page. Hang in there. Hopefully they will be removed soon!

Back