• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery Twin??

AmyGoBlue

Hello! New to this support group and love all the positivity and encouraging messages! I am hoping to find a "surgery twin" that has the same surgery date as me. I see someone has March 21st and I am March 22nd so that might be as close as I can get. Good Luck to all who are going through it now, I start my pre-op instructions on the 14th.

I am March 21st, probably the one you mentioned because I haven't shut up about it. haha, I am obviously very excited! I am all for surgery twin to keep in touch with, get an idea how we each deal with every day. I started my pre-op diet Monday, but didn't actually have to till the 11th. I choose to start early. Feel free to message me if you're interested.

You guys should start a PM including all of you, just for quick updates, specialized support etc since you're going to be going through it at almost exactly the same time. Good luck on your surgeries.
I have already made a connection with someone with a date a few days after mine! It is a great idea and we both agree it will be good to be in connection with someone going thru the stages with you. I don't really want to "intrude" which is why I said she could message me if she wants to. I love the idea of having someone to talk to in real time that is going through a lot of the same things you are going through and going through them at the same time!

Back