• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Tired momma

MamaBearOf4

I can never figure why i do so much but i do. This weekend alone we worked 2 house. Of course it is roofing and yes i stayed on the ground. I watched the two younger kids and helped pick up the ground from their work. I feel good doing it. At the beginning of this year i could not make it down to my mailbox without being out of breathe. Now i am working with hubby and the group. When i started this i was looking forward to losing weight but he has been there to give me motivation to get things done. The kids are great because they like my food over their own. And hubby eats my stuff as well. Man if i knew that this would not only change my world but my kids and husbands as well i would of done it years ago. I have alot of texture problems with food and being lactose intolerant is a big thing too. I really have to be picky on what i eat. I want to eat something i used to but then i look at it for a little bit and look another way. For does not call to me like before. And i am so happy for that. Mind over matter and lifestyle change for the win is my new life. Fresh foods and no more restraunts. I have not ate out since april 20th. Man and i feel so much better. No soda in 4 years and no sugary drinks in 2 yrs. My life really changed this year.

I can never figure why i do so much but i do. This weekend alone we worked 2 house. Of course it is roofing and yes i stayed on the ground. I watched the two younger kids and helped pick up the ground from their work. I feel good doing it. At the beginning of this year i could not make it down to my mailbox without being out of breathe. Now i am working with hubby and the group. When i started this i was looking forward to losing weight but he has been there to give me motivation to get things done. The kids are great because they like my food over their own. And hubby eats my stuff as well. Man if i knew that this would not only change my world but my kids and husbands as well i would of done it years ago. I have alot of texture problems with food and being lactose intolerant is a big thing too. I really have to be picky on what i eat. I want to eat something i used to but then i look at it for a little bit and look another way. For does not call to me like before. And i am so happy for that. Mind over matter and lifestyle change for the win is my new life. Fresh foods and no more restraunts. I have not ate out since april 20th. Man and i feel so much better. No soda in 4 years and no sugary drinks in 2 yrs. My life really changed this year.
Thank you Mama.
Your posting has help me see there is life again in time. And for your family to change their food choose to match your if wonder. I call that great support. Please keep posting and keep up the good work.

Thank you Mama.
Your posting has help me see there is life again in time. And for your family to change their food choose to match your if wonder. I call that great support. Please keep posting and keep up the good work.

I will. Tonight i made pasole. I tried to eat it but it hurt my stomach. So i ate cheese and avocado with lime on it. And the boys was wanting to try that as well. They can be rude and mean. But their one person they keep close eyes on and that is me. My husband was excited because he got a great soup out of it. I may take some of the juice tomorrow and make me so cabbage with it. I will make something that is close to it and the kids will tear it up like normal

Back