• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Vitamin help!

Hello, I’m struggling to buy all my vitamins I need. I have got the celebrate multivitamin but they are all so expensive. We have a limited income, any help would be appreciated. My surgery in the 15th of this month..yikes

Hello, I’m struggling to buy all my vitamins I need. I have got the celebrate multivitamin but they are all so expensive. We have a limited income, any help would be appreciated. My surgery in the 15th of this month..yikes
Congrats on your upcoming surgery!!! Yeah, unfortunately the vitamins are pricey. I try to take into account that I'm not spending money on fast food, take-out and eating out anymore. The ones I take are about $30 for a month supply on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bariatric-Fu...&qid=1570540835&sprefix=bariat,aps,238&sr=8-5

Since I don't need any additional supplements with these, they are worth the cost. But definitely talk to your doctor/nutritionist to be sure that it has everything you specifically need.

Hi Brady! Congrats on being a week away from surgery! I actually did a post a little while back about an option for vitamins. My surgeon gave me a sheet to fill out and sent it in to this company and they have provided me with b-12 nasal spray as well as chewable calcium, multivitamins, and iron. My insurance covers it for me. Here is the link to the post and in it there is a link to the companies site where it gives you instructions on what to talk to your dr about. Hope this helps! Vitamins

Congrats on your upcoming surgery!!! Yeah, unfortunately the vitamins are pricey. I try to take into account that I'm not spending money on fast food, take-out and eating out anymore. The ones I take are about $30 for a month supply on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bariatric-Fusion-Multivitamin-Supplement-Gastrectomy/dp/B0170OBPGQ/ref=sr_1_5?crid=2UU0JYUICDIPK&keywords=bariatric+multivitamin&qid=1570540835&sprefix=bariat,aps,238&sr=8-5

Since I don't need any additional supplements with these, they are worth the cost. But definitely talk to your doctor/nutritionist to be sure that it has everything you specifically need.
Brenda
It these the only vitamins you take?

I get b-12 spray from Nascobal. My insurance covers it 100% and they also send me my calcium, iron, and multi vitamin for no charge. Right to the door every month. Look them up.

Back