• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Wow

MamaBearOf4

When i started this journey i thought that i would be the only one on this diet in my house. But i have 2 little ones that says if it looks good and taste good they eating it. I made a form of cabbage soup. I added black beans to help with protein. See i am having been having problems with eating me. It hurts my throat and then makes me through up. So veggies is the way i have to go. First i can not have dairy because i am now lactose. Intolerant and now meats are off the menu as well. Hey but veggies are good for u and healthy. Low in protein but still some got in there. Better to have some then none

Attachments

• 20191002_175146.jpg
    20191002_175146.jpg
    885.4 KB · Views: 117
It is amazing to see the affect our change makes on those we love. My brother has been trying to lose weight with me, but without the aid of the surgery. In doing so, his son Eli who is 8 has been working on things as well. From my brother and I he has gotten into exercising more than just soccer practice and games. But I found out from my sister that when she spoke with my brother and nephew last week, that my portion sizes inspired them. They are now very conscientious about the amount of food they are consuming! I was so proud to hear this as I know they have changed the foods they eat but getting my nephew to care about portion control is huge! He made the comment "I see the food there and know it would be great in my tummy, but if Aunt Danielle can resist, then I can too." Just typing it is making me tear up again, lol.

And congrats on embracing the veggie way of life! I know that has to be hard but when you don't have a choice it can make it hard mentally too. It is great that your family is embracing it and going with you on this journey. Keep up the great work!

It is amazing to see the affect our change makes on those we love. My brother has been trying to lose weight with me, but without the aid of the surgery. In doing so, his son Eli who is 8 has been working on things as well. From my brother and I he has gotten into exercising more than just soccer practice and games. But I found out from my sister that when she spoke with my brother and nephew last week, that my portion sizes inspired them. They are now very conscientious about the amount of food they are consuming! I was so proud to hear this as I know they have changed the foods they eat but getting my nephew to care about portion control is huge! He made the comment "I see the food there and know it would be great in my tummy, but if Aunt Danielle can resist, then I can too." Just typing it is making me tear up again, lol.

And congrats on embracing the veggie way of life! I know that has to be hard but when you don't have a choice it can make it hard mentally too. It is great that your family is embracing it and going with you on this journey. Keep up the great work!

It is kind of hard i am so lactose intolerant right now that just a little bit make me sick enough to throw up. And meats hurts my little pouch. But i always loved veggies. It ia jist tryinf to figure new ways to get them in because it is hard for salads yet. And i used to love fresh veggies. The only fresh veggie i can handle are mini cucumbera and avocado. So it is just figured out how to cook the right way. But the cabbage soup turnes out real good and the boys asked whatis next

When i started this journey i thought that i would be the only one on this diet in my house. But i have 2 little ones that says if it looks good and taste good they eating it. I made a form of cabbage soup. I added black beans to help with protein. See i am having been having problems with eating me. It hurts my throat and then makes me through up. So veggies is the way i have to go. First i can not have dairy because i am now lactose. Intolerant and now meats are off the menu as well. Hey but veggies are good for u and healthy. Low in protein but still some got in there. Better to have some then none
Hey lady-
How’s it going. I haven’t been on for quite some time. I need to get back to it.
Tina

Back