• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

chatroom

renie

hi everyone , i have a question . does this support group have a chatroom where you talk with ppl in real time , not just post stuff . not that i dont like the posting part , i eally do i have been looking for something like this for a long time . thank you for your time .
chatroom

Thanks for asking. I was wondering the same thing. I thought maybe I wasn't being computer savvy enough to find it.

Chat Room:

At the top of your screen, click on the big blue Forums button.
When the page loads, Page Down twice.

Look carefully. You will see the "Member's Chat Room."

Last edited:
I too finally found it after reading another post about 3 times. Unfortunately, there's never anyone there when I log on! :(

I too finally found it . . . Unfortunately, there's never anyone there when I log on!

I've never found anyone there either and I've tried all different times of day and night.

Since there are so few of us, it would be best to set a time to meet there. Say 8:00-8:30 pm Central Time any night of the week?

If that's an absolute no go for anybody, please suggest another time.

that time sounds good to me . ill check in tomorrow @ 9-9;30 eastern time ... huggggs everyone .
:)

Back