• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Feeling Good

Hello all thanks for getting me through my doubts, I realized that the weight is not going to come off overnight, I lost alot of weight leading up to this surgery and that may be why it is not coming off as fast as I would like, I just need to follow the plan and get it done, I plan to stay positive thanks all

Hello all thanks for getting me through my doubts, I realized that the weight is not going to come off overnight, I lost alot of weight leading up to this surgery and that may be why it is not coming off as fast as I would like, I just need to follow the plan and get it done, I plan to stay positive thanks all
We are all here for you when you need someone to lean on.... Like we know your their too... Glad your staying positive.

You are doing great. I have good weeks and not so good. Just keep on doing what you are doing. The weight will come off before you know it.

Back