• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

jan

janice

I am so new but I have some questions . I am following my Doctors rules very very close. My baby food When I came home from the hospital I was 237 that was april 18th it is now May 5n I went up to 238 and 239 . I want to know why I want to lose. I dont understand what can I do to start losing I walk at least 2 times a day for about 30 to 50 min every time I go out. should I be scared. Tell me and give me some encouragement. that this happens at times. THank you My name is janice Kelly jlkelly111@att.net

Attachments

• WIN_20190430_13_17_56_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190430_13_17_56_Pro.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 53
Welcome, Jan.

Unless you are secretly eating 5000 calories a day & lying about it, you should see your doctor IMMEDIATELY.

I'm not going to hazard a guess, but mathematically, your weight gain is impossible. Weight gain after bariatric surgery is a symptom of an underlying medical condition, or you're not following a safe post-op diet. You don't go home and start eating soft or semi-soft food.

Please get in to see your doctor tomorrow for a physical exam of your belly. Then come back & let us know what you find out.

Even if the problem is that you are right back into your pre-surgical eating habits, see your doctor. If you just had major surgery on your digestive tract, and you can't stop the pizza & soda & cookies, you are accelerating to a dangerous medical crisis.

Stop reading now & call your doctor's office.

Back