• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

My fur babies

3momchaos

Here are all my pets! My cats are Grace (13,black), Heidi (4,Lilac point Siamese), Chewie (1 1/2 barn tabby), and Han (9 mo, orange tabby). My dogs are Leia (black and white) and Luke (brown and white), almost 3 yrs old Catahoula currs. All of my pets were either rescued after being abandoned or adopted from a shelter.

Attachments

• 88B42C6B-8F42-4EF6-A9A1-15E53706A112.jpeg
    88B42C6B-8F42-4EF6-A9A1-15E53706A112.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 166
  • 83310576-51AF-4B6B-8D0D-635CB86E6B4E.jpeg
    83310576-51AF-4B6B-8D0D-635CB86E6B4E.jpeg
    137.5 KB · Views: 160
Here are all my pets! My cats are Grace (13,black), Heidi (4,Lilac point Siamese), Chewie (1 1/2 barn tabby), and Han (9 mo, orange tabby). My dogs are Leia (black and white) and Luke (brown and white), almost 3 yrs old Catahoula currs. All of my pets were either rescued after being abandoned or adopted from a shelter.
They're all darling but I admit I'm partial to dogs and Catahoulas. Your Luke and Leia are darling!

They're all darling but I admit I'm partial to dogs and Catahoulas. Your Luke and Leia are darling!
Thank you! We didn’t even know there was a Catahoula breed until a few months after we had them. My husband cousins daughter picked them up as babies, left them on a farm, and then my husband took them because Luke’s back skin was partly ripped off. He was chained to a tree and got pinned between the chain and tree and when trying to free himself, ripped a huge chunk off. The vet thought they were either cattle dog or mix breed. We took them on a walk and a lady said they look just like Catahoula, and that is how we learned about the breed!

Thank you! We didn’t even know there was a Catahoula breed until a few months after we had them. My husband cousins daughter picked them up as babies, left them on a farm, and then my husband took them because Luke’s back skin was partly ripped off. He was chained to a tree and got pinned between the chain and tree and when trying to free himself, ripped a huge chunk off. The vet thought they were either cattle dog or mix breed. We took them on a walk and a lady said they look just like Catahoula, and that is how we learned about the breed!
We rescued a sweet mixed breed pup in December from Seattle Humane Society and are pretty sure he's part cattle dog, most likely Catahoula. That's when we learned about them as well. This is him about a month ago, he's around 7-8 months. Similar to you, our vet guessed cattle dog, maybe lab, husky or pitt as well.

Attachments

• Thor at Lewis Creek 2.17.2020.jpg
    Thor at Lewis Creek 2.17.2020.jpg
    487.1 KB · Views: 142
Back