• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Naseau while pooping

Ok... this has been an experience...
Im 7 weeks out. All is going great. Im following all the rules and eating & drinking the right stuff, to daily goals.
But 2 times now, while taking a poop, (not constipated or loose), I suddenly had watery mouth and proceeded to have some dry heaves, (since nothing was obvi in my pouch). Is this a form of "dumping"?
I'm down 25 lbs and super happy that i did this!

Idk? You may want to check with your medical team. I have gotten light headed while going before. There is a nerve (vagas) that can make all sorts of weird things happen.

It's probably nothing to worry about. Your body takes a long time to adjust to this surgery. I was told to expect weirdness up to 11 months following surgery. But do talk to your team or surgeon, just to be safe. From my experience, I'd say it's definitely not dumping. You feel that in your lower gut and it's a sick, sick feeling.

It's probably nothing to worry about. Your body takes a long time to adjust to this surgery. I was told to expect weirdness up to 11 months following surgery. But do talk to your team or surgeon, just to be safe. From my experience, I'd say it's definitely not dumping. You feel that in your lower gut and it's a sick, sick feeling.
My dumping is different. I get super sleepy. You the point I cannot stay awake.
I had the dog nudging me the other day. I found forget about any amount of Mac m cheese or rice.

Back