• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Post-op Rash

I have a rash on my right side. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow so I'll see what he says. I drove by myself 181 miles to see my doctor tomorrow. I thought I was ready but I was so wrong. I am so exhausted. I had to stop three times. I have been off pain meds since Saturday. I thought it was ok to drive once there was no pain pills in my system. The doctor called to check on me today so I got caught but I was already on my way.

I've only eaten mac and cheese today for the first time. Just sounded really good. I am eating cottage cheese for my dinner now. Made a pitcher of iced tea, too. I needed a change from water. I add lemon or crystal light or something to water but it still gets old. So, I'm trying tea, for a change.
Can't wait to get more variety too.

I would like to find a walking buddy in my area but none of my friends live near here. I don't mind walking alone but I would be more apt to do it if I have someone to go with. Someone that would hold me accountable.

I have a rash on my right side. I'm going to see my doctor tomorrow so I'll see what he says. I drove by myself 181 miles to see my doctor tomorrow. I thought I was ready but I was so wrong. I am so exhausted. I had to stop three times. I have been off pain meds since Saturday. I thought it was ok to drive once there was no pain pills in my system. The doctor called to check on me today so I got caught but I was already on my way.
I'm glad you realized your limits and stopped the three times. I bet that was hard for you. Let us know what you find out.

Back