• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Surgery in Pensacola

Javajoy

For anyone in NW Florida I highly recommend the Sacred Heart Hospital Center for Weight Loss surgery in Pensacola. The staff is great and the pre operative and post operative care is amazing. It is a Bariatric Center of Excellence in Florida. They will let anyone come to their support groups no matter where you had your surgery done. It is a 90 mile round trip for me so I have only gone to two support groups so far. They have them monthly. The subject and the speakers are what make my decision for me. They have a devoted unit with nine private rooms for weight loss patients. Dr. Lord has been great as have the PA, Nurses, and Medical Assistants. The Office staff are very knowledgeable and go out of their way to help in any way they can.

I was scheduled for revision surgery with Dr Lord on Sept 16th however he has some family issues going on therefore my surgery was canceled. I'm tentatively rescheduled for December 16th and extremely hopeful it will not get canceled.

Back