• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

2 sizes down whop whop

tiggerp

Just got off the scales and I am under 300 lbes. The scales are starting to be my friend. Feeling better, walking more, and i also tried on a pair of clamdiggers in a size 24!!!! TWO SIZES from Pre surgery So happy

Just got off the scales and I am under 300 lbes. The scales are starting to be my friend. Feeling better, walking more, and i also tried on a pair of clamdiggers in a size 24!!!! TWO SIZES from Pre surgery So happy

AWESOMENESS & CONGRATULATIONS......

Don't buy to many clothes right now(experience talking I bought 2 pairs of slacks last weekend went to put them on this weekend, a week later they are falling off my hips.

I never thought I'd say this but compression wear aka spandex is a WLS patients bestest friend during the rapid weight loss phase. You can find it at Wal-Mart (DanSkin) and Target for under 10.00 for clam diggers, shorts and long pants. The nice thing is they shrink with your body as your dropping the weight AND they come in some decent prints and solids.

AWESOME!!! You have done Super Well!!! I remember when I first went under 300 lb. How exciting!!! :)

Cheyenne

Back