• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

A Trying Day

Nicelady

I have never been a stress eater. But today I wanted to order a pizza or triple cheese burger and fries and get busy.
I found out today the hospital I have worked for, for 48 year is closing in November. I’m heart broken. I keep telling myself food will make
It better. I know it won’t but is sounds good. I have put my body through to many changes to fall back now. I’m going to turn this over to my higher power. And enjoy the rest of my new journey. This group has been my strength . I thank you.

Last edited:
I have never been a stress eater. But today I wanted to order a pizza or triple cheese burger and fries and get busy.
I found out today the hospital I have worked for, for 48 year is closing in November. I’m heart broken. I keep telling myself food will make
It better. I know it won’t but is sounds good. I have put my body through to many changes to fall back now. I’m going to turn this over to my higher power. And enjoy the rest of my new journey. This group has been my strength . I thank you.
Wow! I'm sorry to hear about your hospital. I can only imagine how hard that has to be for you. But I am so proud of you for realizing what your mind think it wants and staying true to the course of what will work best for you in the long run. It is very hard to stick to the course especially when you have a life change like this, but if you have been able to make this far in your transformation, you can make it through anything that life will throw at you. Stay strong and lean on us if you ever need that additional support.

Back