• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Approved!

3momchaos

I just checked my insurances messages and I am approved!! I know that I’ve done everything right, and that bariatric surgery is on my plan, but I’m still kind of in shock. I’m really excited-I’m calling the office in the morning to try and get on the schedule.

I have a tentative surgery date of October 26th (2 days after my birthday!). Unfortunately I need a newer A1C test done, which I feel like they could have told me 2 weeks ago, but they're penciling me in for the surgery and I've got a call out to my primary for the lab work which I will do Monday morning.

I have a tentative surgery date of October 26th (2 days after my birthday!). Unfortunately I need a newer A1C test done, which I feel like they could have told me 2 weeks ago, but they're penciling me in for the surgery and I've got a call out to my primary for the lab work which I will do Monday morning.
That's great, congratulations!!! How exciting!

Back