• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Can't believe how far I have come

On Halloween, some of my coworkers and I dressed up for the occasion. Of course, pictures had to be taken. I didn't think much of it until later in the day when I was actually looking at the picture.... I really have gotten smaller! (I am the butterfly.... normally I would take up half that row and now I look like I fit in!). That is the first full body (well sort of, my wings are really covering me lol) picture in so long. I can actually see the difference. So I decided I wanted to see the difference in my face. I found a selfie from the same week in December as when I went to the dr and was at my highest weight and then took one recently. What a change! While I don't see it as much because I look at myself day in and day out and it is hard to see it like that, pictures really do show you the truth. I am over the moon about the progress and can't wait to see where I end up.

On Halloween, some of my coworkers and I dressed up for the occasion. Of course, pictures had to be taken. I didn't think much of it until later in the day when I was actually looking at the picture.... I really have gotten smaller! (I am the butterfly.... normally I would take up half that row and now I look like I fit in!). That is the first full body (well sort of, my wings are really covering me lol) picture in so long. I can actually see the difference. So I decided I wanted to see the difference in my face. I found a selfie from the same week in December as when I went to the dr and was at my highest weight and then took one recently. What a change! While I don't see it as much because I look at myself day in and day out and it is hard to see it like that, pictures really do show you the truth. I am over the moon about the progress and can't wait to see where I end up.

View attachment 2088

View attachment 2089
Such a transformation already, remarkable really! Congratulations girlie! :)

Back