• American Bariatrics is a free online Bariatric Support Group. Register for your free account and get access to all of our great features!

Darlene Wilson

Hi I'm new to this group. Not much of a talker, but would like to know how some copes with everything. My surgery date hasn't been yet, probably be in April since my last nutrition appointment is February 20th.
Lucky for me I have a great support system, plus if anyone has a hard time dealing can come on here and lots of people will help any way they can...

We are here to help support you along your journey.. Don't worry we all will be here for you when you need us... Be glad to have your back..... Keep up the good attitude, and positive thinking...

Yes, I live alone so this is where I get my support. If there is any embarrassing question you want to know just ask for private chat from one of the members. I asked Christine a couple of embarrassing questions and found out it was just normal. It's great to have that option of both kinds of talk. We are here for each other because we are going thru the process too.

Back